The Ponytail Bucket Hats feature a clever little ponytail slit to keep hot hair off little necks! Made with super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey that keeps kids heads cool under the hot Australian conditions with UPF50+ excellent protection.
- Ponytail keyhole – a discreet slit at the back of the hat (not a big gaping hole)
- Our unique ‘anti-flop’ brim designed for serious fun!
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear – gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- ‘Return to’ label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat – you just need scissors!
ALWAYS measure your child’s head before purchasing to ensure getting the accurate size. FOR EXAMPLE: The child measures 53cm, you will need the 54cm that will give you a lot of future wear. It’s important to get the hat closest to your head size, if it’s too big the hat will block the child’s vision, causing uncomfort and a good chance of them pulling it off.